Board & Renovation Committee [RC] Meeting
April 12, 2007
of the previous meeting
of the next meeting
for review by the Renovation Committee and to inform owners about
approval of these minutes will be made at the next committee meeting.
Participating in the meeting:
Summary of topic discussed:
- Charlie Story left Travis. Pete will head up
- Project Start
- Despite late drawing from Robbie, Equanox
Architecture, project should start on time. Shell Hudson, our
structural engineer, finished drawings - saved the day.
- Cost of Project
- Travis latest bids were reviewed.
Recommendatsion were made for the upcoming owners meeting.
- Interim financing
- Rather than increasing our construction loan
by $200K, we will give owners an incentive to advance funds early on
July 31, 2007.
- Mike Lindseth reported we increased insurance
on the building from $169 to $300 per sq. foot replacement cost.
- Annual premiums wil increse from approximate
$4600 to $6200.
- Board approved new insurance
- Project Plans
- After discussions regarding possible project
reductions, both the Board and Renovation Committee unanimously
recommended that the project go forth as planned.
- This will be a recommendation at annual
meeting of owners.